All teaching positions, except for substitute teachers, are posted on
Click on logo above to link to site.
School Bus Driver
Seeking a Bus Driver to work School-wide for Providence Hall High School, Providence Hall Jr. High School, and Providence Hall Elementary School. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Elementary Secretary - Please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutrition Food Service Assistant.
Click here to download the Application for Employment at Providence Hall.
We are always looking for substitute teachers. Please sign up through Kelly Services, and you can tell them you only want to work at Providence Hall. http://www.kellyeducationalstaffing.com/
Duties are as follows:
- Cover for various classes and teachers as needed
- Follow the lesson plans as provided by the teacher
- Follow the school schedule as outlined
- Provide supervision of students before, during, and after school
Minimal qualifications include:
- A demonstrated commitment to children's education
- A dedication to implementing the goals of Providence Hall and making a difference in the lives students
- Ability to pass an immediate background check
Applicants should provide the following:
Nutrition worker / food service assistant- 4 hr daily on weekdays during school hours. $9 hr.
Assists in routine food preparation tasks associated with all food services including breakfast and lunch preparations
- Set up tables, water, napkins, etc.
- Assist in the serving of meals.
- Assist in the cleaning of the dining area during and after all meals.
- Label and date food as needed.
- Serving food in appropriate portions and monitor temperature
- Review and adjust next day's menu count, milk and juice as needed.
- Maintain food order records as needed.
- Keep storeroom clean and organized.
- Assist with tallies of all meals served.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Interact and assist Junior High students in a positive way.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write in a clear manner.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to bend and move often
- Ability to be on feet entire shift.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Must pass background check
- Have current Utah food handlers permit