March 6, 2020
At Providence Hall, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy and safe environment. Our staff, including our custodial team, are fully committed to keeping our classrooms, hallways, cafeteria, and other areas where our students congregate clean. We encourage our students and staff to practice cleanliness at school, at home, and while they spend time in public places.
You can help prevent the spread of illnesses like COVID-19, the flu, the common cold, and other contagious illnesses. Here are ten things you need to keep in mind:
- Get appropriate sleep.
- Eat nutritiously and drink plenty of fluids.
- Stay physically active.
- Manage your stress levels.
- Stay home if ill and avoid contact with ill people.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid sharing food or personal items.
The infographic below will further demonstrate these points.
Providence Hall is Here for You
We want to make sure our students and their parents know that we take the spread of illnesses seriously. It’s important to stay educated about current health issues and what our school is doing to keep everyone healthy and safe. You can stay up to date by reading our weekly newsletters and following us on social media.