What is the process? The Lottery System
- Begin by submitting an enrollment request form on this page below, but keep in mind that doing this is just the first step of the process, entering your student in the lottery system, and does not enroll your student at Providence Hall or guarantee an enrollment slot.
- The information you enter on the enrollment request form transfers to our lottery system and you will be assigned a confirmation number that will be sent to the email you provide—make sure to save this confirmation number!
- You can check your lottery status at any time via the appropriate link on this page below using the confirmation number you were emailed.
- An annual enrollment lottery takes place each year on the second Thursday of February 10am at our elementary school (for the following school year acceptances), but you do not have to be present for the annual enrollment lottery.
- After the annual enrollment lottery has taken place, acceptance notifications via email by one of the Registrars will begin starting with 12th grade students and going down each grade level from there. This process can take a few days or longer, so check your email frequently once acceptance notifications begin.
- If you do not receive an immediate acceptance notification, you may receive one at any time during the year via email by one of the Registrars if an opening occurs, so keep your confirmation number and keep checking your email!
- Please contact the appropriate school Registrar with any questions (Elementary School, Junior High School, High School).
Providence Hall Charter School accepts kindergarten through 12th grade students, with the exception of students who have been expelled/suspended from their previous school or have other pending disciplinary issues. We reserve the right to decline enrollment to students if false, misleading, or incomplete information is included on the enrollment documents. However, each student’s enrollment request will be looked at on a case by case basis.
***************2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR***************
- Click on the link below to submit an enrollment request for the 2020-2021 school year.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT AN ENROLLMENT REQUEST FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR IF:
- you have a student who has a current enrollment request with us and is still waiting for acceptance, as this student will be automatically rolled over into the new lottery year.
- you have a current enrollment request with us and just need to add a new student to that current enrollment request. In this case just pull up your current enrollment request using your confirmation number and add on the new student.
- When submitting an initial enrollment request only fill out one form per family, adding multiple students to the one family if needed.
(enters student in the lottery system)
***************2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR***************
- We are still accepting new students throughout the current 2019-2020 school year at all three of our schools as available slots open up.
- Please contact the appropriate school Registrar for information (Elementary School, Junior High School, High School).