What is the process? The Lottery System
- Begin by submitting an enrollment request on this page, but keep in mind that doing this is just the first step of the process and does not enroll your student at Providence Hall or guarantee an enrollment slot.
- After filling out the enrollment request form on this page you will be assigned a confirmation number that will be sent to the email you provide on the form—make sure to save it!
- The information from the form you complete on this page will be fed into our lottery system.
- You can check your lottery status at any time via the appropriate link on this page using the confirmation number you were emailed.
- An annual enrollment lottery takes place each year on the second Thursday of February 10am at our elementary school (for the following school year acceptances).
- You do not have to be present for the annual enrollment lottery.
- After the annual enrollment lottery has taken place, acceptance notifications via email by one of the Registrars will begin starting with 12th grade students and going down each grade level from there. This process can take a few days or longer, so check your email frequently once acceptance notifications begin.
- If you do not receive an immediate acceptance notification, you may receive one at any time during the year via email by one of the Registrars if an opening occurs, so keep your confirmation number and checking your email!
- Please contact the appropriate school Registrar with any questions (Elementary School, Junior High School, High School).
Providence Hall Charter School accepts kindergarten through 12th grade students, with the exception of students who have been expelled/suspended from their previous school or have other pending disciplinary issues. We reserve the right to decline enrollment to students if false, misleading, or incomplete information is included on the enrollment documents. However, each student’s enrollment request will be looked at on a case by case basis.
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Check back here beginning DECEMBER 16, 2019
for the 2020-2021 school year enrollment request links.
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
We are still accepting enrollment requests for the 2019-2020 school year.
Only fill out one form per family per school year.
Submit an Enrollment Request for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Check your 2019-2020 lottery status.