A School of Opportunity
At Providence Hall, we are proud educators dedicated to your student’s future. It starts in their early years at our elementary school where they’ll learn the foundational learning skills they’ll use throughout their life. In Jr. High, they’ll be challenged academically and taught practical problem solving skills that will benefit them in the future both in school and in their careers. In High School, your student will be given the opportunity to pursue subjects they’re interested in and to reach for the stars both academically and in their extra-curricular activities.
We’re very proud of our Class of 2020. Check out their accomplishments below!
If your student is ready for a rewarding educational experience, we’re ready to welcome them! Please keep reading to learn about our charter school’s enrollment process.
The First Step – The Lottery System
- The lottery is the first step in a multi-step process to enroll your student at Providence Hall.
- Begin by submitting an enrollment request form below to enter your student in the lottery system, but keep in mind submitting this form does not mean your student is enrolled at Providence Hall or guaranteed an enrollment slot.
- The information you enter in the form transfers to our lottery system and you will be assigned a confirmation number that will be sent to the email you provide in the form. Make sure to save your confirmation number!
- You can check your lottery status at any time via the appropriate link on this page below using the confirmation number you were emailed.
- Our annual enrollment lottery for the following school year acceptances takes place each year at our elementary school on the second Thursday of February at 10am. There is no need to be present for this.
- After the annual enrollment lottery has taken place, ACCEPTANCES WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL, starting with 12th grade students and going down each grade level from there. This process can take a few days or longer, so check your email frequently once acceptances begin.
- If you do not receive an immediate acceptance email, you may receive one at any time during the year if an opening occurs, so keep your confirmation number and keep checking your email!
- Please contact the appropriate school Registrar with any questions or to schedule a tour (Elementary School, Junior High School, High School).
Providence Hall Charter School accepts kindergarten through 12th grade students, with the exception of students who have been expelled/suspended from their previous school or have other pending disciplinary issues. We reserve the right to decline enrollment to students if false, misleading, or incomplete information is included on the enrollment documents. However, each student’s enrollment request will be looked at on a case by case basis.
***************2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR***************
- We are always accepting new students at all three of our campuses as slots open up.
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT AN ENROLLMENT REQUEST for the 2020-2021 School Year IF:
- you have a student who already has an enrollment request submitted with us for 2020-2021 School Year and is still waiting for acceptance.
- you have already made an enrollment request with us for the 2020-2021 School Year and just need to add a student to it. In this case use your confirmation number and add on the student.
- If this is the first time you are making an enrollment request for the 2020-2021 School Year, then fill out one form below per family, adding multiple students to the one family if needed.
(First Step of the Process – Enters Student in Lottery System)
***************2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR***************
- The 2021-2022 School Year Enrollment Request Form link will be added here later. Please check back.
- Please contact the appropriate school Registrar if you have questions or would like to schedule a tour (Elementary School, Junior High School, High School).