How the Process Works
- In Providence Hall Charter School, all programs and services are open to all persons regardless of their race, color, national origin, sex, age, and disabilities.
- Submitting a Lottery Application is the first step in a multi-step process to enroll your student at Providence Hall.
- ALL students currently not attending Providence Hall start here, even if the student previously attended Providence Hall then left (withdrew) and is now wanting to return.
- Begin by clicking the Lottery Application button to enter a student in the lottery system, but keep in mind submitting a Lottery Application does not mean the student is enrolled at Providence Hall or guaranteed an enrollment spot.
- The information you enter in the Lottery Application transfers to our lottery system and you will be assigned a lottery confirmation code that will be sent to the email you provide in the Lottery Application. Make sure to save the email with your lottery confirmation code!
- Our annual lottery for the following school year acceptances takes place each year at our elementary school on the second Thursday of February at 10 am. There is no need to be present for this.
- Once the lottery is run, students are assigned a lottery order number on their grade level waiting list based on founding member priority, faculty priority, sibling priority, then general priority – in that priority order.
- ACCEPTANCES ARE SENT VIA EMAIL, so check the email you provided in the Lottery Application.
- It can take through the end of March to get through all the acceptances after the initial lottery is run. After that, acceptances continue as applications are received and spots are available.
- If your student does not receive an immediate acceptance email when the lottery runs, your student may be accepted at any time (even over the summer) if an spot opens up, so keep your lottery confirmation code and keep checking your email!
- You can check your lottery status via this link using the lottery confirmation code you were emailed.
Providence Hall Charter School accepts kindergarten through 12th-grade students, with the exception of students who have been expelled/suspended from their previous school or have other pending disciplinary issues. We reserve the right to decline enrollment to students if false, misleading, or incomplete information is included in the enrollment documents. However, each student’s enrollment request will be looked at on a case by case basis.
Why Providence Hall?
At Providence Hall, we are proud educators dedicated to your student’s future. It starts in their early years at our elementary school where they’ll learn the foundational learning skills they’ll use throughout their life. In Junior High, they’ll be challenged academically and taught practical problem-solving skills that will benefit them in the future both in school and in their careers. In High School, your student will be given the opportunity to pursue subjects they’re interested in and to reach for the stars both academically and in their extra-curricular activities.
We’re very proud of our students and their many accomplishments. Just check out the Class of 2020’s.