21-22 HS Course Catalog
High School Academic Focus Awards
At Providence Hall High School, we encourage students to pursue their interests and celebrate their accomplishments as they do so. We offer many academic opportunities for students to explore various focus areas.
- To earn an academic focus award in one or more of the many offered focus areas, a student needs to meet certain requisites, which differ by each focus area.
- A student may apply for as many academic focus awards as desired.
- A student has the opportunity to work towards earning focus awards throughout the high school experience. However, academic focus award applications cannot be submitted until the student’s senior year.
- The deadline for academic focus award application submissions is the second Friday in April.
- Applications for each focus award are found in the front office.
High School Academic Letters
- The Academic Letter awarded Providence Hall High School is intended to recognize and reward those students who demonstrate and maintain academic excellence in the classroom.
- Students who achieve the requirements AND fill out and turn in this application by the 2nd Friday in April will be invited to attend an Academic Award breakfast where they be recognized for their accomplishments.
- Parents/guardians and students will receive an official invitation upon verification.
- Click below for the academic letter application.
Academic Letter Application