Request an Official Transcript

Fill out the Official Transcript Request form below to make a request to send an official high school transcript directly to a college, educational institution, or scholarship (cannot be sent to a personal address/email). It is important to include accurate information regarding where to send the transcript to non-Utah colleges or educational institutions or to any scholarships. This information is found on the college’s, educational institution’s, or scholarship’s application directions and is an official mailing address or official email address (cannot be a personal address/email).

The Official Transcript Request form below must also be filled out if you want to pick up an official transcript in a sealed and stamped envelope in person. Only the student or whoever the student names in the request form may pick up the transcript and must show ID at the time of pick up. Keep in mind that if the sealed and stamped envelope is opened by anyone prior to it being received by the college, educational institution, or scholarship, then the transcript is no longer official.

If the transcript request is being made for a student/former student who is of legal age (18 or older), then that student/former student must complete the Official Transcript Request form.

Please note that there is a $1 per official transcript fee and proof of payment must be received by the Registrar before transcripts will be issued/sent. To pay the fee call the front office, (801) 727-8260, during office days/hours. It is your responsibility to make sure proof of payment is received by the Registrar. Current PHHS students in the school year of their graduation get transcripts sent to three (3) Colleges or Educational Institutions of their choice and to all scholarships at no cost up to one school year following their graduation from PHHS.

During the school year please allow two calendar school days (not business days) to process transcript(s) after proof of payment has been received by the Registrar.

During the summer office hours are Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9am-noon. Please allow one week to process transcript(s) after proof of payment has been received by the Registrar.

It takes institutions about two weeks to post transcripts once they are received, so please do not make a request to re-send transcripts within a month’s time, as it bogs down systems at both ends of the request.

Official Transcript Request

Direct all questions regarding high school transcripts via email to


What if I need my ACT or SAT Scores?

If you took the ACT and requested your score be sent to Providence Hall High School, then that score will be on your official transcript.

If you took the ACT or SAT privately or at another school, then those scores will not be on file with us or on an official transcript from us.

The best way to get your ACT or SAT scores to the scholarship, college, or educational institution is to go directly to the ACT or SAT website, login with the login information you set up when you registered for the test, and request through that website for your official scores to be sent to where you need them to go. If you forgot your login information for those sites, then follow the directions on those site an how to recover your login information.

Providence Hall Elementary

4795 West Patriot Ridge Drive
Herriman, UT 84096
p: (801) 727-8260 f: (801) 727-8282

Providence Hall Junior High

4558 West Patriot Ridge Drive
Herriman, UT 84096
p: (801) 727-8260 f: (801)-432-8496

Providence Hall High School

4557 West Patriot Ridge Drive
Herriman, UT 84096
p: (801) 727-8260 f: (801) 253-4997