Request an Official Transcript
- Official transcripts cost $1 each and can be paid at the high school front office either in person or over the phone (801-727-8260) during scheduled office days/hours and proof of payment must be provided to the Registrar (email@example.com).
- Current PHHS students in the school year of their graduation get transcripts sent to three (3) separate universities/colleges or educational institutions of their choice and to all scholarships at no cost up to one school year following their graduation from PHHS, after which the $1 per transcript fee applies.
- During the school year please allow five calendar school days (not business days) to process transcript(s) after proof of payment, if applicable, has been received by the Registrar. View the high school calendar here: https://providencehall.com/about-us/calendar/
- During the summer office hours are Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9am-noon. Please allow one week (seven calendar days) to process transcript(s) after proof of payment, if applicable, has been received by the Registrar.
- It takes institutions about two weeks to post transcripts once they are received, so please do not make a request to re-send transcripts within a month’s time, as it bogs down systems at both ends of the request.
- You are responsible for providing accurate information on where to send official transcripts in this form, SO READ APPLICATION DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY that universities/colleges, educational institutions, and scholarships provide and contact them if needed! If you provide incorrect information on where to send official transcripts you may need to complete a new request, pay the fee again, and you may not meet deadlines stated by universities/colleges, educational Institutions, and scholarships.
- The Official Transcript Request form below must also be filled out if you want to pick up an official transcript in a sealed and stamped envelope in person. Only the student or whoever the student names in the request form may pick up the transcript and must show ID at the time of pick up. Keep in mind that if the sealed and stamped envelope is opened by anyone prior to it being received by the college, educational institution, or scholarship, then the transcript is no longer official.
- If the transcript request is being made for a student/former student who is of legal age (18 or older), then that student/former student must complete the Official Transcript Request form.
Official Transcript Request
Direct all questions regarding high school transcripts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I need my ACT or SAT Scores?
If you took the ACT and requested your score be sent to Providence Hall High School, then that score will be on your official transcript.
If you took the ACT or SAT privately or at another school, then those scores will not be on file with us or on an official transcript from us.
The best way to get your ACT or SAT scores to the scholarship, college, or educational institution is to go directly to the ACT or SAT website, login with the login information you set up when you registered for the test, and request through that website for your official scores to be sent to where you need them to go. If you forgot your login information for those sites, then follow the directions on those site an how to recover your login information.