If it becomes necessary to apply for a Fee Waiver this year, you will need to do the following:
2) Applications must be filled out every year.
4) A parent or guardian must apply for a fee waiver within thirty 30 days after the first day of school or within 30 days from the date of enrollment.
5) Complete the front of the Fee Waiver Application
6) Complete the back of the Fee Waiver Application
For AFDC (financial assistance or food stamps), attach a letter of decision covering the current period from Workforce Services. This letter must have the student’s name listed for whom you are requesting a fee waiver.
For SSI, attach the benefit verification letter from Social Security.
For State Custody or Foster Care, provide the “Youth in Custody” intake form and/or “School Enrollment Letter” provided by the case worker from CDFS or Juvenile Justice Department
7) Meet with a school administrator to determine fee waiver eligibility (must be within 30 days after your student has entered school. Fee waivers cannot be granted retroactively. Administrators will be available to meet with you to determine your eligibility beginning July 9th through August 17th. Please call for an appointment (801) 727-8260.